- olive oil for pan
- 2 TBSP olive oil (for marinade)
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp chili powder (for spicy)
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless skinless, cut into thin strips
- 1 each red, orange, yellow & green pepper (or whatever combination you prefer) cut into thin strips
- 1 large onion, cut into thin strips
- Grated cheese, sour cream,, grape tomatoes halved, avocado thinly sliced, green onions sliced(all optional but quite yummy!)
- Whole wheat tortilla wraps
- Mix all ingredients for marinade together and toss in chicken strips, cover and refrigerate for an hour or more.
- Heat oil in a cast iron pan, add chicken strips and over a med hi heat sauté until cooked through, remove to plate.
- Throw peppers and onions into same pan, stirring often, cooking until just beginning to soften and wilt.
- Toss chicken strips back in to warm
- Serve on tortillas with any of the above mentioned toppings.
You can marinate the chicken the day before to make the meal super quick and easy!