Peanut Butter & Jam Jams
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Coarse salt for sprinkling
- Raspberry or strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix peanut butter, sugar, vanilla and egg until well combined.
- Spoon heaping teaspoons of mixture about an inch apart.
- Flatten with tines of fork to make a crosshatch.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt
- Bake until golden at edges, about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on racks
- Choosing similarly sized cookies, spread jam on underside of one and top with the other.